A Shaft of Light

A Shaft of Light

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spirit Nursery - Babies-in-Waiting

     Here's another aspect to seeing spirits.

   I had a dream one night, the first dream of this kind I can remember ever having. It was early morning actually, in that space between waking and sleeping. The mind's out of the way, still sleeping, so the spirit can move freely before it gets bogged down in the affairs of living on earth..
   In the dream I saw myself standing inside my daughter's living room looking out of sliding glass doors onto the deck. There were three young children playing together in what seemed to be a sandbox. I recognized two of them as my two and three year old grandchildren, Brock and Courtney. The third child had her back to me but as I stood there watching she turned around and smiled at me. She was about three years old, her hair was shoulder-length and strawberry blonde and her smile was the biggest smile I've ever seen.
   Sometime during the day I called my daughter and told her about the dream.
  "I don't think I know her," she said.
  "You're not pregnant are you?" I asked. Her horrified answer shot down the line "With a two and three year old? Do I seem crazy to you, Mom? No, I am not! Pregnant or crazy". 
   Four years later Becca was born to Karen. At three years old she had shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair and a gorgeous smile. She was the baby from my dream. 
   As you might imagine, I began to pay close attention to babies in my dreams. My son's oldest child was born a year after Becca. I saw James in a dream (at about the age of two) nine or ten months before he arrived. I noticed that I could pick up not only physical characteristics but personality markers too. James was a much quieter personality, more serious that Becca. The night he was born he got into some serious breathing difficulties and we were all worried about him. His mother, a neo-natal nurse was very much afraid for him and Michael my son was pale, tense and trying to be calm for her sake as doctors and nurses worked on the baby in the ICU.
   I finally got up the courage to say the only thing I could say that might help.

   "The only thing I can tell you Michael, is that I've seen this baby in a dream - at two years old. He's going to be okay."
   Michael's not sure about this stuff and long ago I might have been burned at the stake for suggesting such a thing  - but James made it. Alive and well and thriving ten years later. He's a quiet child for the most part, studious and a little serious.
   My other two younger grandchildren have made appearances too and so have certain babies of friends. 
   One young friend of mine miscarried a baby boy several years ago. I saw this dark-haired, big-eyed infant just once but very clearly. I saw him again in a dream two years later when this young woman excitedly announced that she was pregnant again. When he was born, I recognized him as the child she had miscarried. He'd decided to give it another try! Perhaps it just wasn't the right time for this spirit to reincarnate the first time. So he just waited until it was.
   To me, this is one of the most exciting manifestations. Because, if I see spirits before they are born - and am able to identify them absolutely after they're born, there is clearly life on The Other Side. These spirits are living before they get here and that makes me know that we'll all be living after we leave. Make sense?
   So, sleep well, and pay attention to those strange little people in your dreams. You're going to see them soon.

No comments: