A Shaft of Light

A Shaft of Light

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Glimpses

   I've only been given glimpses of other dimensions. Others more focused and clearer than I have seen much more.
   It's all real, fellow people. It's there for us to touch and to feel. It's normal. Our Third Dimension, the place we call home for now, is our erstwhile reality. But just as normal are the ethereal fourth, fifth and sixth dimensions that, with study, and often without, we are able to access. We're told by most Religious organizations that we're eternal spirits. Spiritualism agrees with that but goes many steps further saying that we are living here in what is an Earth School, in essence perfecting ourselves. They also believe that we don't get just one shot at this perfection - thank God for that - but we get to come back as many tines as we like, to get it right. That would be Reincarnation. Albert Einstien said that that was the only theory surrounding all religious beliefs, that made sense.
     Spiritulism also believes that we may be living here, but we're also living on many other worlds in different dimensions, sometimes all at the same time. I find that pretty extreme and unimaginable and I can't vouch for it from a personal standpoint. But after this year of watching previously held beliefs of mine tumble into disintergration, I can tell you with absolute certainity that Anything is possible.
   You should never take mine or anyone else's word  for the revelations that I'm going to show you over the next however many days/months or whatever. We can all do this reaching outside of our earthly selves thing. We can all reach out and touch other places, other worlds, other dimensions. I believe it is part of our spiritual heritage that came into this existence with us when we were born. It is something we all brought from The Other Side. We just have to start remembering and it will all start coming back. The English poet believed that ...all learning is reminiscent... We've just forgotten how to remember it all.
   Do I believe everything I've read? Everything I've heard and everything I've learned? No. But with slight variations on most themes  within the study, I believe that there is more out there than anyone can possibly imagine. It is a wide open field of infinite possibilities.
   Through all of this, I've never been afraid. I have no doubt that what was happening in my waking life and in my "dreams" did happen. I've had glimpses of the other side and I've learned that it and it's inhabitants is more vital and more alive than anything we've ever experienced on Earth.
   Even now, I search the thesaurus of my mind for the right expressions and the right words that can best describe what I've seen. And I fall short.  Take the word "alive" for instance. To describe that word as it exists in Heaven , "alive" would have to be laced with light, and sparks, reflecting off translucent, streaming water, joy, electricity, warmth, color and sound and with feelings of the profoundest love, peace and acceptance. This begins to describe the feeling I get from Drew who is Alive in this next dimension. We have no language on earth that does it justice. 
   Just know that if you have someone you love who's gone before you - this is a wonderful place to be. 
   In the next few posts, I'll share ways to access these other existences. And I promise you the ride will be fun - and totally drug free.
   Ha Ha! I know you've heard of the weird stuff smoked in the Peruvian mountains, and whatever we got into in the '60s and God knows what they're getting into in this century... the hallucinogens and mind-bogglers. None of that my friends. Only your spirits and you and the grace and knowledge of God. Whoever you perceive him or her or that to be.
TTFN! 

No comments: