A Shaft of Light

A Shaft of Light

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lighting the Heart Path

A few days ago I met a lovely person who came up to the table at a book signing, took my hand and said, "Thank you for writing this book." She told me the story of three children who lost their parents at very young ages and were adopted by a relentlessly cruel person. All her young life, this woman wondered about her birth mother. Who was she? What would it have been like to have her with them ... and then one night she had one of those dreams that weren't really dreams. There was a woman she didn't recognize but one that made her feel secure and loved.

When she described her to her oldest sibling - the only one of the children who
remembered their mother - the dream lady was identified.
The children's mother has been with them all their lives. She has never left them. 
 
Now it was my turn to be touched and taught by one of my readers. "You just know," this lady said to me. "When something like this happens you just know it's true. You can't explain it.

She thanked me again for the book which she said, she related to completely.
Thank you, my friend. Thank you for sharing your story which will touch many, many hearts. You and I both know who will be waiting for you when the time comes for you to leave this plane.

I also want to thank the adoptive parents that I know who are kind, generous wonderful people. You are earth's angels and you inpire me and everyone you touch. This story will touch them too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,Ginny! You've got to feel "tingly good" all over from this encounter. It makes all of the effort you put into writing your book worthwhile dosen't it? What wonderful proof of "we are all connected" this is! - Arlo

Anonymous said...

My sister bought your book at a signing and sent it to me. I couldn't put it down. You have confirmed a lot of what I believe.