A Shaft of Light

A Shaft of Light

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hi Everyone,


I knew this book could help people who were struggling with the loss of someone they love but I never knew how much it would mean to people struggling with "What happens after we die?"

We don't talk much about death in our culture. It's upsetting, we don't want to catch it's eye, we don't want to feel it anywhere near us. Of course not. But sometimes in the quietness of late night thoughts, or sitting at the bedside of someone who's sick, or maybe reeling in shock at the news of sudden death, its shadowy entity comes creeping into our consciousness. What happens to them? What will happen to us?

In my book, "By Morning's Light" I've tried to push back the darkness surrounding all this and bring in the light. Dark cannot live in the presence of light. Fear cannot live in the presence of joy. I've felt both but never at the same time.

In this book, I've tried to show that dying is not the end of life. I've tried to pierce the dark fear we have of obliteration, eternal darkness, and oblivion with new light, new life, bright with promise and reunion.
 And the reason I've done that, is because I can. I've seen what's out there. I know where we'll be at the end of this earthly light. This whole experience of Drew's passing has taken away all fear of death for me. He's shown me that he is more alive now than he ever was - and we will be too.

And because you've asked, "No. I have seen no HELL on the other side." I've been shown a level of the hereafter that is full of warmth, peace and happiness. There may be other levels for those who have to be helped through the end of challenging lives. And if there are, I believe they will receive all the help they need from beings much more enlightened than we are. They will be reconditioned following terrible lives on earth. And from what I've seen, they too will be at peace. There is no vengeance, no spitefully harsh justice for our very human failings.

The pitchforks? The firey lakes? Demons stirring cauldrons of flame? With us standing shivering on the side lines waiting to be cooked? What do you think? I think this is FEAR. Used by people who are trying to control the rest of us.This is not the work of a loving God. Not my God. Not my Father.

So sleep peacefully tonight. Heaven is watching you and you are surrounded by its light.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginny, this is one of your best blogs to date...You are dead on with your analysis of where we are and more importantly, where we are going. Thanks for all you are doing to enlight us

kt said...

Ginny, I love your web site. And I som enjoy following the post you make. Thanks, Kay