A Shaft of Light

A Shaft of Light

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

One Story One Path

It's been a year full of insight for me: The year I spent introducing hundreds and thousands of people to "By Morning's Light." The true story of my reconnection with my son Drew in the Hereafter. (As the cover says).

I wish I could have met all of you who have either read, or picked up the book for yourself or a friend. Meeting so many of you at the presentations and book signings all over the country this year has been one of the super highlights of my life. Talking about the book, sharing my thoughts and amazement with you, has been a wonderful experience and still is. But the best part of all of this is what I have learned from you.

My favorite part of any presentation is when we open it up to include your questions, your opinions, and your stories. It never fails in every gathering around this book, that nearly everyone has a story of their own to share. The more stories I hear the more insight I gain, and Drew's story is validated over and over again. Your stories have lifted me, excited me and kicked my certainty up a hundred notches!

The really phenomenal thing about this is that all our stories are saying the same thing. Every contact, pat or hug from the Other Side, tells us that life doesn't end - it changes. And there are far too many similar stories from people from every walk of life and belief system, to think that we are all 'seeing things' or that millions of imaginations are running wild. That makes no sense in a logical world.  It makes no sense at all for us all to be so mistaken. The other thing is, everyone who has experienced this phenomena, doesn't just believe what they've seen, they know they weren't imagining things. Believers and skeptics alike.

So don't stop believing! There is nothing weird about seeing, hearing or talking to spirits. To my way of thinking, it's a natural part of who we are in body mind and spirit, living here on earth for the time being.

And there is no conflict that I can see with even with the most dogmatic religious teachings. Don't they all ask us to 'speak to God' or to Jesus, or Mary? To pray to Allah or ask the angels for help?
Of course they do.

Talk to your angels. Speak to God, and feel the spirits you love around you all the time. They are with you, they'll never leave you, you can talk to them, and one day we'll all be face to face again. I promise.

Thank you with all my heart for reading the book and for sharing your own stories with us.
I hope I'll see you at some of the presentations this coming year. All over the Commonwealth.

No comments: