A Shaft of Light

A Shaft of Light

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Imagine ...

     Here's something I've been wanting to share with you. As you read these blogs about weird and wonderful happenings I'm sure there are one or more of you who sit there thinking "You know, I'd love to think this is true but come on ...! Ginny's a writer and she has this crazy imagination. She could be making all this up!"
     I wouldn't blame you for thinking that. It's pretty unbelievable sometimes and in the beginning, I asked myself that very question. "Am I imagining this stuff???" Here's the answer I got.
     You're right. Like most writers, I have a boundless imagination. I draw on it when I'm creating fiction all the time. As such, I understand it very well. I can envision anything I want to, embellish it in any way I like and change it if I don't like the soundtrack or the pictures. I can make it do anything I want. And because I'm so familiar with it I can recognize the "other" immediately.
     This other 'energy' known by many names such as "Second Sight" "Sixth Sense", "Clairvoyance" etc... is quite different. I call it "Universal Energy." I can't envision it, rather it is given to me as a vision not of my creation. The pictures and words come into my head *unsolicited and with no pre-conjured storyline. Places and events I have no inkling about show up. I stand and watch these communications unfold in total wonder and sometime some disbelief that drives me to saying : Okay, you guys out there! If I really saw that - you'd better confirm it with a sign." And they do. There will be a sign that's as plain as day within hours.
     For me, the main thing that underlines the difference between my imagination and this clairvoyance, sixth sense stuff is this: I can't manipulate it. If I don't like what I'm seeing, if it makes me uncomfortable, I can't - am unable to - change its course. It presents as it is. I can shut it down if I want to but I can't make it change it's route, (go to another beach I don't like this one) or force a happy ending if it's not there.
     (* Sometimes when I'm looking for the answer to a question, I will ask the Universe to give me an answer. I solicit an answer. That answer will come usually instantaneously. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. But I know without doubt that it is what it is and it won't let me change it.)
     The good news is that this Universal Energy is available to all of us. Like anything, some of us access it more easily than others. It's like some people use their imaginations more than others and so are able to creat stories. Some people get glimpses of other realms - future events they have no idea about - and if they consciously  develop that they get good at receiving those messages from outside themselves.
     USE is the operative word. By using it you get better and better. Like anything we do.
Try it! I had a lot of help from "The Other Side"

No comments: