A Shaft of Light

A Shaft of Light

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Resurrection, New Life, New hope - New World.

Today, I published RAINBOW RISING. The True Story of Life Before Life, Life on Earth and the Afterlife. All through the chaos of living on Earth, I have been aware that there's so much more to our human existence that we can possibly imagine, and much more to our humanity than DNA. I knew it best when I was a child; and I knew it through the growing years, through the school years and the years of raising a family. There was little time to stop and think deeply about all of this then, but throughout those years I kept catching glimpses of a time and place I knew before I was born. "It was New Year's Eve. There was a party that night and Mama's dress was covered in sequins. Some of the party hats were black and glittery with silver ribbons; some were pink and green and, red and blue, and they all sparkled with that silvery light. The glittery stuff made me yearn for something, but I didn't know what . . .It seemed to me that in that other time and place I could sometimes remember, the very air shimmered and glittered. It made a singing sound too. Sometimes even the thought of all that shiny stuff made me lonely..." How strange it is that we never really snap that bond with a timeless place we can almost never remember. The other Side. But how do you snap that bond with the spirit that is you? A spirit that was you yesterday, is you today and will be you tomorrow and forever, existing throughout time and many dimensions. Eventually, I began to think hard about 'awareness' and became acutely aware that I am an immortal being. Seriously. A being here for all time. An eternal spirit. Rainbow Rising follows in the footsteps of that Awareness, when things in the ESP department really started to POP! I hope you'll love the book. It's written for you, my friends and family and for everyone who ever wondered, "Where did we come from? (Forget the stork) what are we doing here, and where are we going?" I've taken you on a fun trip with spirits I've met over the years, to places they've lived in with me, and without me, and through the doorways my own spirit held open for me and encouraged me to explore way beyond the bonds of earth. Tomorrow, in the Christian tradition, it is Easter Day: a time of the resurrection of the spirit in all of us. A time of renewal, even as the earth renews its promise of new life and sunny days ahead. Whatever your faith may be, I wish for you a time of renewal, new hope, peace on earth, and love for one another. Oh yes! And Happy Reading! I hope this is a beautiful weekend wherever you are. In the Christian tradition, this is Easter

No comments: