A Shaft of Light

A Shaft of Light

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

How Cool is That!

     I love this book!
     "By Morning's Light" is minds, opening hearts and - guess what! Opening windows. To see through!
I have lost count of the readers who have called me or emailed or dropped a card to say something like : "You'll never guess what happened to me!"
     And then I hear, "I had this most amazing dream last night - I saw my mom for the first time since she died three years ago and she spoke to me! It looked like her - only younger - but most of all it felt like her and all the love I had came back and I realized it was still there and so is she."
     Another person wrote that he felt his brother walking beside him beside him as he walked to his car and when he turned the radio on, a favorite song that they used to ham it up, with kid microphones, was playing on the car radio.
    Someone else saw a rainbow as she was driving home and knew immediately that the son she lost was riding with her.   
     Someone else called me and said, "Strange thing happened last night! I dreamed I was walking along a ridge stepping very carefully because there was a steep drop on one side. Then I lost my footing in the dream and fell. I grabbed onto something, clutched onto the edge of the ridge to stop myself from falling - and woke up."
     What was so strange was that the next morning, this person was walking around a sail boat marina looking for boats that might be for sail and during his walk he went on board one of them and found himself walking somewhat precariously along the side deck holding onto stays and railings where he could, stepping very carefully. Then he came to a section where there was no rail and lost his footing. His foot slipped over the side and the next thing he knew he was headed for the water with his car keys, his cell phone and his wallet all about to get lost in the deep. He grabbed frantically at anything he could find to stop his fall and wound up dangling over the water, both hands clutching the edge of the deck. Eventually, a little bloodied and banged-up, he managed to heave himself on board and avoid a costly fall.
     One of those pre-cognitive dreams, you think? I think so.
     I have also had a lot of feed back from people who have asked for signs and gotten them - three-fold.      And one who avoided a certain street - for no reason - and only later discovered that a tractor trailer had overturned and spilled a noxious mess all over the area.
      I love it that just by reading the book, people are becoming more aware, more intuitive and starting to acknowledge those gifts that we all possesss. Learning to re-activate that wonderful 6th sense!
     How cool is that!
     Thank you all so much for sharing your experiences. It fills my heart to know that this book is talking to so many. If you haven't felt it yet, you will, and when you do, you'll find that it takes you on a journey of exploring new perspectives, other worlds and exciting new frontiers, dimensions and forgotten existences.
     Too, too cool!
 

No comments: