A Shaft of Light

A Shaft of Light

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dark Energy! Really??

I never think about the entity known as Dark Energy(connotations of swirling black mists filled with evil intent) other than to give it a cursory glance if there's a question about it during one of my  book presentations. Dark Energy is not in my universe, it is not allowed near me, and in all of my out-of-this-world excursions, I have never encountered it. But it came dangerously close right here on planet earth.
Possession? Are you kidding? No. It cannot, and will not possess any soul, yours and mine included, unless you invite the darkness in. But last week it did it's best to possess my computer and all my life affecting information.
I have always known there are dark people who are filled with malicious intent, and a group of them hacked into, and compromised 60% of my files. I couldn't get online, I couldn't access any of my accounts - my PC was crippled; infected by sick and malevolent people.
Lucky for me, there are geeks on earth who know a lot more about curing computers than I do, and a team of them worked on it for two hours to get it well.
Yes, there are such beings as Dark Souls who inhabit dark people. These are the souls who, when they pass over, step right back into the revolving door and enter a new life. It's my understanding that they keep doing this until a glimmer of light squeaks its way in to warm a corner of that coldness, and hopefully bring them back into the fold of human goodness and love. But in the meantime, they can be found all over the world and in your back yard. Recognize them, exude your own goodness of spirit, and hope that someone, somewhere will someday make a difference in their lives.
And don't worry! It's mostly a wonderful world filled with good people. And my computer's working thanks to the White Knights!  


No comments: